Monday, January 5, 2009

A Pastor's wifes first blog!!

Hello Everyone!!!
I have been blessed as I have read my husband's (you know him as Okie Preacher) blog. He has continued to walk in faith and hope through a very difficult time in our lives. Until now I have felt that I could not contribute something worth wile to his blog or that might also be a blessing to you. I am a babe at this so it might take some time to get the hang of it. Please bear with me as I start this journey. The Lord bless you and hold you close under the shadow of His wings.
OPW

4 comments:

  1. Hello wifie! I love you and look forward to reading your bolg.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OPW

    Whooo hooo welcome to the blog world. I look forward to reading what you have to say. I will link your blog to mine people can link to it right from my blog.......... stop by my blog sometime and say hi.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Here is my blog

    marysjourney-maryb.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome!

    I'm Christianlady at Christianlady.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete