Monday, March 16, 2009

He Continues to Carry Me

I know that it has been a long time between blog postings. Our family has been enduring a deep heartache since mid January. I haven't known what to say. One thing I do know is He is faithful!!! I have pictured myself under the shadow of His wings held in His embrace.

I have also prayed Deuteronomy 30:6 "And the Lord your God will circumcise your heart and the heart of your descendants, to love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul, that you may live". Many years ago when I was a very new Christian the Lord gave me a sweet promise that all of my family would come to know Him. He has been so good to fulfill His promises in my life. I will trust Him for this one as well.

I will continue to purpose in my heart to serve Him & know that He has our very best at heart in all the He allows in our lives. What a tremendous comfort that is to me. It makes my heart sing!!!

I will close with this...Psalm 90:14 "Oh, satisfy us early with Your mercy, That we may rejoice and be glad all our days!". The Lord bless you all and hold you close today!!

1 comment: